The Pack Contains
- Foot care relief balm containing powerful Arctic Blackcurrant, Sea-buckthorn and Peat known as the soldiers’ healing herb, with Swedish honey beeswax, and rich Shea Butter.
- Along with A pampering Lavender luxurious foot scrub to prepare the feet for rapid healing, a soothing, relaxing and fragrant ritual that feet will love.
- Nourishing, Blackcurrant cuticle oil keeps nails soft and fully conditioned, strengthens and repairs cuticles and split nails.
How to use our foot care relief pack
- Wash and damp dry feet;
Scoop the Lavender foot scrub out of the jar with dry hands and massage over the feet and between toes using a little warm water if necessary, Gently massage each foot with circular movements, between the toes, and particularly the heel area,
Soak and rinse feet in a warm foot bath, pat dry.
- Apply the Arctic Foot care relief Repair Balm to cleaned dry feet, massage into heels, toes and soles of the feet allowing the cream to fully absorb. Initially use twice a day if the feet are sore and heels are painfully cracked. Revert to nightly use once the skin is healed.
- Shake the bottle of cuticle oil and apply one or two drops around the cuticles and massage into the nail bed, wiping off excess oil. Leave to soak into the cuticle for a long as possible, preferably overnight before applying nail varnish to gain maximum benefit.