These are the Terms and Conditions for De La Baie Arctic Skincare
In this section of the website i.e. under the heading Terms and Conditions:
‘Site’ shall mean www.delabaie-skincare.com
‘Company’ shall mean DE LA BAIE ARCTIC SKINCARE LIMITED
‘You’ and ‘Your’ shall mean the user of the Site
‘Content’ shall mean the total material of the Site, including, but not limited to, the design, layout, text, graphics, images, and software.
You have entered the Company website (the Site). If You continue to browse and use the Site, You are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following Terms and Conditions of use, which govern the Company’s relationship with You in relation to the Site. If You do not accept any part of these Terms and Conditions please leave the Site.
The Company is the sole and exclusive the owner of the Site. The registered office is 188 Kent House Road, Beckenham, Kent BR3 1JN. The Company registration number is 07717848 and the place of registration is United Kingdom.
The use of the Site is subject to the following conditions:
- The Content of the Site is for Your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither the Company nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on the Site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and the Company expressly excludes liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on the Site is entirely at Your own risk, for which the Company shall not be liable. It shall be Your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through the Site meet Your specific requirements.
- The Site contains material which is owned by or licensed to the Company. Reproduction of the Content is prohibited other than in accordance with the Copyright Notice, which forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in the Site, which are not the property of, or licensed to the Company, are acknowledged on the Site.
- Unauthorised use of the Site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, the Site may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for Your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that the Company endorses the website(s). The Company has no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of the Site and any dispute arising out of such use of the Site is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
What we collect
The Company will collect information from You when You access, register on and transact with the Site, including, but not limited to:
- name and title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- other information about Your visit to the Site
What the Company does with the information gathered
The Company uses the information collected from You to provide You with a better service, including in the following ways:
- to process and keep internal records of Your interaction with the Site.
- to improve the Company’s products and services.
- to send occasional promotional material about new products, special offers or other information which the Company thinks You may find interesting, to the email address which You have provided.
- to contact You from time to time by email for market research purposes. The Company may use the information to customize the Site according to Your interests.
The Company is committed to ensuring that Your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, the Company has put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information collected from You.
Controlling Your personal information
By providing personal information to the Company You agree to that information being collected. You may choose to restrict the collection and use of Your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever You are asked to fill in a form on the Site, look for the box to click to indicate that You do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- if You have previously agreed to the Company using Your personal information for direct marketing purposes, You may change Your mind at any time by writing to or emailing the Company at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Company will not sell, distribute or lease Your personal information to third parties unless You have given Your permission or the Company is required by law to do so; or in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings; or in connection with any aspect of the Company’s legal rights. The Company may use Your personal information to send You promotional information about third parties which the Company thinks You may find interesting, if you agree to that.
You may request details of personal information which the Company holds about You under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If You would like a copy of the information please write to 188 Kent House Road, Beckenham, Kent, BR3 1JN. If You consider that any information the Company is holding about You is incorrect or incomplete, please, as soon as possible, write to the Company at the address given above or email to email@example.com. The Company will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on Your computer’s hard drive. Once You agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets You know when You visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to You as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to Your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about Your preferences.
The Company uses traffic log cookies to monitor and to help analyse data about webpage traffic, in order to improve the Site and tailor it to customer needs. The Company uses this information only for statistical analyses after which the data is removed from the system.
A cookie in no way gives the Company access to Your computer or any information about You, other than the data You choose to share with the Company. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but You can usually modify Your browser setting to decline cookies but this may prevent You from taking full advantage of the Site.
Links to other websites
Website disclaimer – Limitation of Liability
The information contained in the Site is for general information only. The information is provided by the Company and while the Company endeavours to keep the information up to date and correct, the Company makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the Site or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the Site for any purpose. Any reliance You place on such information is therefore strictly at Your own risk.
The Company shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of the Site. Through the Site You are able to link to other websites which are not the responsibility nor under the control of the Company. The Company has no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or an endorsement of the views expressed in the websites, and any use or reliance on them is entirely at Your own risk.
The Company makes no warranty that the Site will satisfy your requirements. The Site is made available on an “as is” basis and the Company makes a determined effort to keep the Site up and running smoothly. However, the Company takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the Site being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond the Company’s control.
If You do not agree with any part of the Content, particularly, but not limited to, the Terms and Conditions, Your sole remedy, except as provided in the Terms and Conditions, is to leave the Site.
The Site and the Content is copyright of the Company – © DeLaBaie Arctic Skincare Ltd 2012. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the Content in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for Your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may copy portions of the Content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if You acknowledge the Site as the source of the material
You may not, except with the Company’s express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the any part of the Site and its Content. Nor may You copy it, reproduce it, transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.